Today is Roald Dahl Day, a day to celebrate the splendiferous Roald Dahl and his wonderful books. He wrote some of the funniest, most memorable stories for kids. There are all sorts of ways that you can celebrate, like:
- Wear something yellow – Roald Dahl’s favourite colour
- Kalt sdrawkcab
- Tell a silly joke – Roald Dahl loved swapping these with his kids
- Write your own Revolting Rhyme
- Read a Roald Dahl book that you’ve never read before – and if you’ve read them all, read your favourite again!
- Make yourself a pair of gigantic BFG ears – and waggle them.
Check out these other Scrumdiddlyumptious Ways to Celebrate Roald Dahl Day. There are heaps of other activity ideas, including quizzes about Roald Dahl and his characters that you can download on the Roald Dahl Day website.
If you love Roald Dahl and have read all his books, here’s some great books by other authors that you might like:
What is your favourite Roald Dahl book?
One thought on “Happy Roald Dahl Day!”
Pingback: New Zealand bloggy link love « daisyandzelda